With warmer weather upon us, it’s time for those social get togethers where you need to bring a little something with you! Dips are the perfect accompaniment! Not too fussy, not too difficult, not too showy! But oh so yummy on the taste!!
Here are my favorites, just click on the name to get the full recipe:
- Perfect for those in season fruits! The only cold dip I love!!
2. Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip (Olive Garden Copycat)
- It’s my favorite copy cat recipe. It’s love at first bite 🙂
3. Cheese Dip
- One bite and you’ll know why this is called Famous Queso!
- Don’t knock this dip just because it has beans, you’ll be sadly missing out on one of the best dips I’ve ever eaten!!!
Your recipe was featured on Full Plate Thursday Top Ten. Your recipe has been pinned to our Feature’s and thanks so much for sharing with us!
Thank you so much Miz Helen, what an honor!!