Note: If you don't have enough chips to cover baking dish, crush up some more. You don't want to skimp on the Doritos.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken we prefer diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese we prefer Colby Jack
- 1 can cream of chicken soup use GF if needed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- Bag of regular nacho cheese Doritos
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Doritos.
In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.