These wraps are super quick and easy to make! They make a fast lunch and the kids will actually gobble them up! It’s a great way to get even a picky eater to eat a salad 🙂
I found this recipe many years ago in a Kraft magazine and modified it. I cheat and buy the pre-cooked, seasoned chicken in a bag. Leftover chicken sometimes taste weird, so the bag chicken solves that issue! But feel free to use leftovers or a rotisserie chicken.
Since there’s not much to this recipe, the kids can do it on their own. I have also used Ranch dressing in a pinch and it was just as tasty!
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 6 cups loosely packed shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1 cup Caesar Dressing
- 8 flour tortillas 8 inch
- Place first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Spoon onto tortillas; roll up tightly.