This casserole is ready in about 30 minutes and it’s a kid favorite!!
We all have those days when it’s 5 o’clock and you don’t have a clue what’s for dinner. Pizza Casserole to the rescue! The ingredients are simple and you probably already have them on hand.
This is a recipe I like to bring out every once in a while and the kids think it’s the best Casserole ever! Well, it easily competes with Doritos Casserole!
I like to use garden variety Rotini pasta. I’m always thinking of how to sneak more vegetables into their diet! Pair this with a salad and you have a quick and easy meal!
This cute Casserole dish was the smaller one in a 2 piece set that I snagged at Sam’s after Christmas clearance sale last year! It came with a holder/table display stand, so did the bigger one. Sadly this year I didn’t get out to any sale before or after Christmas. I was holed up in the house during Whole30. I’m not sure holed up is even a real word phrase! That’s what being raised in Eastern KY gets you, questionable language to say the least. 😀
- 16 oz box Rotini pasta
- 16 ounce pizza sauce, or 2 cups homemade
- ⅓- 1/2 cup milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Pepperoni, or your choice of add-ins
- 2 cups mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain
- Stir in rest of ingredients, minus mozzarella cheese; mix well
- Place in greased 2 qt casserole dish, bake 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and put mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted