(SNACKS-DESSERTS-GLUTEN FREE-KID APPROVED-EGG FREE)
This easy chocolate protein powder pudding is gonna be your new favorite snack! Not only is it egg-free, but it’s rich and chocolatey, creamy, and delicious! It’s packed full of protein thanks to an amazing 1-ingredient almond protein powder!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Octonuts, but all thoughts and opinions are my own! #Ad
My kids don’t know what pudding from a box tastes like. Not that I’m a total box snob or anything. I just prefer to make stuff from scratch because frankly it tastes sooooo much better!! I’m all about the food here! Plus it’s a whole lot healthier, not to mention usually a lot cheaper!
I don’t know if you’re a Mom like me, but when I think of giving my kids treats, I still want them to be as healthy as possible, especially for my younger kids. That’s why I love this recipe so much, the pudding has a big nutritional boost from the almond protein powder. Octonuts products help me deliver healthy nutty goodness hidden inside this delicious pudding!
Easy Chocolate Almond Protein Powder Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 scoop Octonuts Almond Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 TBLS cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 TBLS cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, stir together the sugar, Octonuts Almond Protein Powder, cocoa powder, and cornstarch. Place over medium heat, and stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into bowl, or jars. Put a small film of plastic wrap over the top of each container to prevent skin from forming. (see pic below)
- Let cool briefly and enjoy warm, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
We love to eat homemade pudding while it’s still warm! In fact it’s soooo hard to wait for it to cool long enough to grab an spoon and start snacking! This recipe is also elegant enough to serve at dinner parties. So a yummy snack that doubles as a dessert is a double bonus in my book!